514 West 28th Street
A spectacular space in Zaha Hadid’s sweeping creation, on the best street in the new West Chelsea; close to Hudson Yards and millions of potential art buyers. This space has a 22’ ceiling opening to an “atrium”, rendering the art visible from the High Line.
The Ideal Pop-Up Event Space In An Elegant Building…
Available as short-term event space rental for one day to several months, as well as long-term gallery space. Please call +1-646-737-9731 to reserve this outstanding property.
- 3,500 SF (325.16m²) of elegant gallery space at the base of the “Zaha Hadid 520 West 28th” building, adjacent to the lobby
- Abundant natural light with side oculus
- Ceilings are 12′ throughout, with towering 22’ ceilings in the atrium
- Concrete floors with few columns
- ADA-restroom, pantry and storage
- HVAC installed
- Adjacent to the West 28th Street High Line entry
- Next to the High Line Nine Galleria
- Expected delivery in late 2017
- Call for pricing – +1-646-737-9731