519 West 27th Street
This beautiful, ground floor space with high ceilings in the 27th street frontage of Zaha Hadid’s 520 West 28th Street building is perfect for an art bookstore and art film venue, which includes occasional use of West Chelsea’s only private 12-seat IMAX theater. Delivered fully-built with restroom, HVAC and storage area.
It can be combined with two other gallery spaces to the west – ZH521 and ZH523 – and is adjacent to the Paul Kasmin Gallery on the west.
- 1,000 SF (93 m2) ideal for an art bookstore | art film venue
- Column-free space
- All glass frontage, Zaha designed façade
- Oversized doors with 15’ ceilings
- Concrete floors and restroom
- Connects to West Chelsea’s only private IMAX theater for occasional use
- Landlord contribution negotiable
- Could be combined with ZH521 and ZH523 next door
- Expected delivery in early Spring 2017
Call for pricing – 212.784.3507 ext 1731